SY-ODF-1U Tray - CSY5.068.006
Optical Splicing & Distribution tray for rack installation
The Optical Splicing & Distribution tray is available for the distribution and terminal connection of various kinds
of optical fiber system. It provides for optic fibers organizing, splicing and interconnecting fibers in FTTX applications.
The tray is also designed for fiber storage and fiber optic fusion protection within enclosure.
● Mountable in 19”and ETSI racks for use in either 600mm or 900mm wide Optical Distribution Frame system
● Robust steel construction
● Flexible adaptor field for various connector types, including FC/SC/LC/ST
● 90° rotating structure ensures minimum fiber bending radius
● Multi-functions areas designed for optical fusion, storage and distribution
● Splitters can be accommodated
● Protected tubing for on tray fiber routing
● Fits most standard racks. Modifications for non-standard rack applications on request
● Widely used in FTTx access network, telecommunication Networks, and Data communications Networks
● Splice tray designed to control bend radius wile ensuring ease of access for splicing
● Side access slot ensures patch cords are kept tidy and enter side containment without protruding in front of panel